Once we took my little dog upriver, there was a veterinarian there. And he said, this one is going to die. Let's just put him to sleep. And I said, no, let me just take him home. Just let him be, whenever he may die. I just didn't want them to put him to sleep. And upriver, I was taking care of him all night. I'd get up, I'd feed him, I'd give him water. Finally he recovered. People said, he's got water on his brain, inside the brain. And somewhere, someone, they fed him poison, he ate poison. And I kept saying no. And they were telling me, a board fell on your dog. That's why he almost died, he didn't eat any kind of poison. And now he's well, there's nothing wrong with him. And in fact it cost a lot, the medicine that I bought, that I was giving him. Now there's nothing wrong with him.